Skip to main content

Special Requests

Invite the Warden or Council to an Event

If you are organizing an event, the Grey County Warden or a member of Council may be available to attend and bring greetings on behalf of Grey County Council, if appropriate. Please submit your request by clicking the link below. 

kayla.rier [at] (Request Participation from Council)


Request a Certificate

The Grey County Warden may provide special certificates to the community to mark a number of milestones, such as a new business, a milestone anniversary, or a significant birthday. To request a certificate from the warden, please click the link below.  

kayla.rier [at] (Request Certificate)


Grey County

Situated two hours north of Toronto, Grey County offers beauty you can’t get in the city.

  • 595 9th Ave East Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 3E3
  • (519) 376-2205 | 1-800-567-4739